By Official Disney Store Blogger, Sep 28, 2011 1:16 PM
Be our guest, everywhere! Yes – on the train, in the park, while you eat, even at a party (if you choose to do so!). Disney Store launches its first mobile application for iOS devices, available for free at the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch or at www.itunes.com/app/disneystore. So, what does that mean? Well, basically, shopping for Disney Store products has never been so convenient!
Check out the Disney Store Mobile App Key Features:
- Browse new arrivals and exclusive Disney Store merchandise with product descriptions and user reviews
- Search and find toys, clothes, décor, collectibles and more featuring Disney’s most beloved characters
- Filter product list pages by character, category, size, color and more
- Shop with the same DisneyStore.com account
- Check-out quickly and easily
- Find the nearest Disney Store through the store locator
- Seamlessly share favorite products with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
"Disney Store is excited to join the mobile shopping sphere," says Jim Fielding, President of Disney Stores Worldwide. "A recent report* shows that nearly 50 percent of consumers already engage in shopping-related activities on their mobile phones, and with the launch of the Disney Store App we are able to extend our shopping experience to today's tech-savvy moms and all our guests at any place and any time."
To learn more about Disney Store’s mobile application, please visit www.DisneyStore.com/mobile. Mobile web users can also access m.disneystore.com for improved site navigation on DisneyStore.com. Do YOU have your phone out already?