By Official Disney Store Blogger, Nov 04, 2011 1:20 PM
Yesterday, Disney Store Times Square officially kicked off the holiday season by counting down the top 10 gifts of the 2011 holiday season with the “Share the Magic” holiday event. Elizabeth Werner, children’s toy specialist, hosted the event, joined by Mickey and Minnie Mouse legendary Disney animator Mark Henn, host and reality TV star La La Vazquez, reality TV star Alex McCord (The Real Housewives of New York), actress Daya Vaidya and actress Kelly Rutherford. Mark Henn stayed after to sign the dolls for all Guests!
And now the list you’ve been waiting for…here are Disney Store's Top 10 Holiday Gifts!:
- Animators' Collection princess toddler dolls (Family Fun Toy of the Year Winner)
- Cars 2 Remote Control Cars with turbo speed
- Muppets plush assortment featuring all your favorite characters from the new Disney film "The Muppets" opening on Nov. 23
- Cars 2 Siddeley Spy Jet
- Enchanting Princess 5 in 1 wardrobe set
- Vinylmation Villains 2 and Jingle Smells Vinylmation
- Singing Rapunzel doll with the voice of Mandy Moore
- Disney Store's exclusive fragrances Imagination Winter and Pixie
- Kidada for Disney Store Charming Collection Wish-A-Littles
- Disney Princess 10-pack dolls
Check out some fun photos from the Top 10 Holiday Gifts event:
Which Top 10 Gift will you be gifting or asking for this holiday season? Check them all out on DisneyStore.com!