We hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating your moms on Mother’s Day and found fun, creative, and beautiful ways to say, “thank you!”
Today our Disney Store Twitter and The Buzz would like to show our appreciation by announcing Jennifer Allen of Eden Prairie, MN as the winner of our Mother’s Day Re-Tweet to Win! Jennifer will take a lovely assortment of products from our Disney Store fragrances, valued at $115!
Thank you to all who participated in our Re-Tweet to Win! Be sure to keep following us on Twitter and here at The Buzz for more chances to win fantastic Disney Store product!
And now the answers to our Disney Mothers Trivia! Haven’t taken the trivia quiz yet? Stop here! Scroll down and test your knowledge and then check back for the answers.
Let’s see how well you did!
1. This protective circus mother loses her temper at a group of boys who make fun of her son’s extra large ears.
ANSWER: Mrs. Jumbo from Dumbo
2. This kind-hearted, motherly character not only takes care of her own joey, but adopts a bouncy Tiger to look after as well.
ANSWER: Kanga from Winnie the Pooh
3. This tree-swinging mother showed great love adopting a human baby boy into her family clan when a leopard kills his parents.
ANSWER: Kala from Tarzan
4. This welcoming mother takes the shape of a piece of dishware when an evil curse befalls her master’s castle and turns him into a Beast.
ANSWER: Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast
5. This spotty mother initially has 15 little ones of her own, but adds in 84 more to save them from a cruel and evil London heiress.
ANSWER: Perdita from 101 Dalmatians