By Official Disney Store Blogger, Apr 12, 2013 3:55 PM
Happy Friday Buzz readers! Here's the latest going on at the Disney Store. Be sure to comment below and let us know what you think!
1. We are so excited for the grand re-opening of the Disney Store at the Lakeside Shopping Center in New Orleans tomorrow, April 13! The redesigned store is part of a companywide makeover, announced in 2009, to turn the shopping experience into an entertainment experience. With a more high-tech edge, highlights of our newly designed stores include "storytelling neighborhoods" featuring a Disney princess with magic mirror, an in-store theater featuring the latest Disney entertainment, and a Cars-themed area.
2. Haven't had the chance to shop in our parks lately?? NO PROBLEM. We just got some new inventory from our friends over at Disney Parks! Check out the new arrivals here.
3. Did you know select Disney Store tees come with a label with a special code? The special code allows guests to follow their shirt's creation from the very beginning! Learn more about our organic cotton tees and Disney Store's Track My T program here!
4. As we continue to celebrate Earth Month, don't forget to stop by your local Disney Store on Earth Day, Monday, April 22 and recycle FIVE plastic grocery bags in exchange for a reusable Brave themed or Cars themed tote! Spread the word to your family and friends!
5. Do you collect?? We have a great event coming up and we want to see you there! Save the date and stay tuned next week for more details!