Update, Friday 5/23:
We have spent the past few weeks evaluating the recently established in-store purchase policies for Frozen merchandise, and with more frequent Frozen deliveries on the way, this will be the last weekend for the following:
- Availability of select Frozen product on Saturdays only
- Elsa Costume opportunity drawings
As of Monday, May 26, Frozen product will be made available for purchase as it is received by each individual Store location. The limit of 2 items per Guest (per item) will remain in effect for select Frozen merchandise both in Stores and online, as will the 1 per Guest limit for the Elsa and Anna Costumes.
For our Guests most interested in the Anna and Elsa Costumes, both are expected to be available in June, with additional replenishments coming July/August.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to work hard to make Frozen product available as quickly as possible.
**To view list of Disney Store locations participating in the Saturday, May 24th Elsa Costume opportunity drawings, please click here.**
Due to the unique nature of our Stores in Manhattan (Times Square) and Chicago (North Michigan Avenue), these locations will not participate in this Saturday's Elsa Costume opportunity drawings. Elsa Costumes in these two Stores will be available for purchase at the Box Office, while supplies last.
Dear Disney Store Guests:
You may have noticed a few changes this weekend at your local Disney Store as it relates to purchasing Frozen products. We are thrilled that the story of Anna and Elsa has touched the hearts of so many, and we have been working around the clock to get product back on shelves as soon as possible. At Disney Store, we strive to provide an exceptional Guest experience for everyone and creating an equitable way to purchase Frozen product is part of our ongoing effort to deliver on that commitment.
With limited quantities of Frozen product beginning to flow back into Stores, we have developed a new in-store purchase method that aims to make the process predictable and fair for all our Guests. Highlights of the process are as follows:
- All Stores will be replenishing Frozen items as shipments are received. Select product, including dolls and plush, will only be available for sale on Saturdays at Store opening.
- For the Elsa Costume, opportunity drawings to purchase one costume per Guest will be held on Saturdays. Drawings are determined by individual Store inventory, so please check back here on Fridays for a complete list of participating Stores. At participating locations, Cast Members will be explaining the rules in full detail Saturday mornings, prior to the opportunity drawings. Please note, drawings are conducted by size, and Guests can only enter for one opportunity drawing.
- The limit of 2 per item per Guest remains in effect for select Frozen merchandise both in Stores and online. As stated above, the Frozen Elsa Costumes will be limited to one per Guest.
This process pertains to Disney Store locations in U.S. and Canada until further notice. Please note, Outlet locations do not have the Elsa Costume in their inventory, and therefore will not be participating in the opportunity drawing process.
We anticipate Frozen product being back in stock in Stores come July/August and will continue to evaluate the need for these purchase methods to ensure the best possible Guest Experience.
In addition, or for those Guests who prefer to shop online, please continue to check DisneyStore.com as Frozen product is replenished weekly.
We thank you for your continued support and loyalty, and we hope you have a Magical day.